The crux of the message was that God calls us to uncomfortable places, and we are called to go and offer love and grace. Even to people we don’t want to offer love to. Even to people we think don’t deserve love. Even if it goes against everything we were raised to believe.
- MeTalk: You can’t win, but you can lose.
- MeTalk: What the church can learn from Disneyland, Part II
- MeTalk: What the church can learn from Disneyland
- LinkTo: Church Traditionalists Livid at Pope for Washing Feet of Two Girls on Holy Thursday
- HowTo: Easy and Memorable Easter Children’s Message #DirtyMinistry Style